WSV offers a range of support services that are available both separately and as add-ons to the Business in a Box. These services are tasks WSV performs day-to-day in our core business, reducing risk to clients and producing rapid results.
We provide aftercare for all our clients to maximise results through a circular process; working together to innovate, implement, learn, adapt and grow.
Business model development, Replication and Growth
WSV supports organisations to develop both micro-social businesses and to set up social enterprises that work with people at the base of the pyramid. We also support the replication and scaling strategies of these social businesses. This includes a range of services:
- Market research – Helping organisations to make data driven decisions through engaging communities and local stakeholders. WSV has experience conducting market research in multiple cultures through our core business and for a range of clients.
- Business model brainstorming workshops – Helping organisations to come up with and think through their ideas in a structured and outcome driven process.
- Market validation – Taking an idea to market, to generate real case studies of user demand.
- Business model development – Building on market research and validation to design a business model which drives social impact and financial sustainability.
- Financial modelling – Available for both micro-businesses and larger social enterprises.
- Franchise system development – Building on the systems in the Business in a Box, WSV offers tailored support in building a sustainable system for scaling projects/businesses.
These services allow organisations to get the technical support they need at each stage of developing and growing their social enterprise, project or business to take it to the next level.
- Social innovation – If you are looking to develop social enterprises, WSV can support the ideation and development of the idea.
- Digital data collection system – WSV offers a data collection tool either as an off-the-shelf product or tailored to your needs.
- Training development – Development of specific training materials.
- Field research – In particular, formative research and feasibility studies for the development or scaling of social businesses.